Does VHS want 2 bins full of yarn?

Hi,
Does VHS want 2 bins full of yarn?
If yes, please reply and I can pick them up if at least a few are interested.

Thanks,
RK

VHS actually already have quite a bit of yarn
fibres are tricky because they may come with unwanted hitchhikers such as bedbugs and what not. i would recommend against bringing any thing with dubious origin.

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer but ya - we don’t need yarn at this point. Value Village or Goodwill is a good place to donate that stuff if you’re looking to pass it along.

Hi,

Do you still have the yarn? The community school my children attend is looking for yarn for their knitting club, assuming this isn’t salvaged bedbug loving yarn lol.

Chad

2 Likes

Hi Chad,

Great, I was just about to give it to Goodwill! Good to know they found a good home at your kids’ school!
It came from the owner of an art store that closed down, so it is clean.

I will bring it next time I am at VHS (most likely Sat, Jan 13th afternoon) put it in bags on the Project Shelf (not in recycling bins) and label it with your name/VHS handle.

Best,
RK

2 Likes

A big black bag of yarn is on the bottom most Projects Shelf, just above the recycling bins. It has your name on it.
Best,
RK

2 Likes

Winner winner, thanks for supporting my kid’s school. Will nab in next few days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are welcome, some of yarn seem to be “knitting in progress”.
Best,
RK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.