Can we get your opinion in 3D printing?

Hope everyone is doing well and safe in the face of COVID19. My colleague and I are working on a recycling research project in Vancouver, with the goal of building a sustainable community through digital solutions, and possibly through the use of 3D printing technology.

Since we know very little about the 3D printing landscape, its strength and limitation, we would like to do an online interview with 3D printing experts in the VHS community, collect your thoughts and opinions about using 3D printing in a recycling application before we proceed to the next development stage.

If you have anyone in mind that we should reach out to, we’d love to connect and schedule a 1-hour interview on Zoom, and a $25 Amazon gift card will also be given at the end as a little “thank you” for joining the interview

Contact info:
Crystal (crystal.lam@kaizor.com)

2 Likes

Hi Crystal

I’d be more than happy to talk to you.

Don’t worry about the gift card. if you find our talk helpful. you can make a donation to VHS.

Ill send you an email and we can figure out a time.

cheers
jim

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your kindness. I look forward to receiving your email to arrange a date to chat. My email address is crystal.lam@kaizor.com

For sure we will donate to VHS for your help!

Crystal

Hello Jim,

To follow up where we left off on the forum. Here is a Calendly for you to select the best time slot based on your availability.

Once again, we appreciate your effort.

Crystal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.