Building a Rasberry Pi X Teensy Drum Machine Looper

I have all of the components and my Raspberry Pi is setup, I leave town on the 18th of February and I want to be able to make a song on it before then. but I need some help wiring it up, all of the wiring is in the code, Im just not really fluent in Arduino but would like to learn it, also I need to re-write the code, to change the screen and upload 77 recorded .wav samples to pure data. If anybody has a background in doing this this sort of project , I would massively appreciate some help and guidance, thanks ppl :smile::headphones:

1 Like

Hey @Castles - sounds like a cool project.

If you come to an open night you could probably find someone to help you a bit. Not sure I will be able to make it this week, but there should be lots of others there.

Or you could write a lot more details about what you’ve got and post it here. I don’t really understand your specific problems from what you’ve described so far.

Are you using BOTH a Raspberry Pi AND an Arduino? They are very different boards. The Raspberry Pi runs linux and is like a real computer, whereas an Arduino is a small microcontroller.

It sounds like you’ve already written code. Is it posted somewhere like github that you could link to?

Hey thanks for the response!

This is the code it needs slightly adjusting the screen im using is a nokia https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/graphic-lcd-hookup-guide

Both a pi and a teensy Arduino

The problem is I cant understand how it was wired up but Ill split it into 4 sections and make a wire diagram

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.