Bring your projects to the SHHH on Feb 21st

From the landlord

Hi Steven,
As of date we have no formal offer for acceptance to lease unit #105.Go ahead and plan your event for Feb.21 and 22.

Regards
Bernard

So it looks like we got use of the space next door to VHS as well for the next SHHH, Woot! This is going to be a big night for VHS. I have a few newspapers reporters coming out as well.

I am planning on bringing down my mirrored dome. There is talk of @jon bringing down his pinball table.

We got the room for anyone else to bring down their projects to show it off. The project needs to be clean up by the 22nd (Next day)

Please reply to this thread with the project that you plan to bring down. The more interactive the better. If your project needs power please tell me so i can organize it.

Lets make this an awesome SHHH

6 Likes

Bump

I am hoping to see lots of projects at SHHH this week. We have the space to set up a bunch of projects and there should be a lot of people there. If you need power for your project, please PM.

Please reply to this thread with your project to inspire others.

See you at SHHH

Iā€™m planning on bringing down my pinball table and quadcopter!

(Does anyone have a handtruck I could borrow for the day?)

I was planning on bringing down my work-in-progress project: hooking up a high power LED strip to an alarm clock to build my own version of one of these.

3 Likes