3D scanner?

Is there a 3D scanner available at this Hackspace at all? I have a project in mind for later on, but It would require the use of one!

Thank you! ^u^

I checked the wiki (Search [Vancouver Hack Space]) and it doesnt appear so, but that doesnt mean “no” it may just mean a member hasnt added it.

I believe I have one at work, but I have never used it. Super willing to learn along side someone. Might be a couple weeks for me before I get to play with new toys, I have some deadlines for June 25 that will need for me to be focused.

But if you want to learn how it works and leave some notes, I can loan to space / you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be wonderful, thank you so much! It’ll be a while before I need it as well, so there’s no rush! Mind giving the brand and model (when you can) so I may look up tutorials beforehand?

Hey @Redrosesforever here is the scanner I have here. Again my experience with it so far, is taking this picture and adding this link. :wink:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B076B9SXK8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_93QVTHHTD9PB0K1R1S8D

1 Like

Even still, that’s something to work off of! So thank you, and at least I can look up information from here!.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.